Adobe Acrobat Reader Help
Did your computer fail the Acrobat Reader test?
If your computer failed the Adobe Reader test, this means you do not have the free Adobe Reader plugin installed. You may need this plugin to view some types of content in your online course. To download and install the Adobe Reader plugin:
- Locate the Software Specifications section of the Online Tech Support page
- Locate Browser Plugins, followed by a linked list of many plugins.
- Click on the Adobe Reader link.
- Download the plugin.
- As prompted, install the plugin.
- If it says “Restart,” this means that you will need to restart your computer in order for these changes to operate properly. If you are making several of these changes to Browser Checkup tests that have failed, you may wait until you have made all of the changes before restarting your computer.
- Rerun the Browser Check Up.